MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [TUTORIAL]Integrate Twitter Logins with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Creator Plz Help ME!

Or someone who knows what they are doing lol!

So I have installed everything fine up to this point..... but for some reason when I go to the page when Im a Guest!!

twlogin.php NOTHING HAPPENS Sad

What could be a common cause of this Twitter is connecting fine i assure you Smile

I just cant figure out why nothing happensv

Also WHEN EVEN LOGGED IN - Still nothing happens

If I go to twdisconnect.php and it says the following while logged out:
You are not authorized to access this page.

And when Im logged in it will say this when i go to twdisconnect.php:
There was a problem deleting the item.

Basically what I am getting outta this is it is pulling the info just not saving it or letting me go to register Sad

HELP would be much appreciated! Thanks in adv!

-Atrixdude
Well I'm a newbie myself, but I guess it might have to do something with browser, because sometimes on the old Opera it took longer for me, so maybe you should just wait for somethign to happen, but it shouldn't take too long :/

I think the only sure way to check if its your error or the plugin error, is to uninstall it and get it back to the state it was before installation, and then install it step by step again carefully, then if it still doesn't work, then surely its some plugin error, and hopefully creators can help Smile
I've uploaded all the files, created the templates etc. Got my consumer secret and consumer key and inputted them into callback.php and twlogin.php but when I go to twlogin.php it says redirecting then goes to a blank litespeed page.

I thought it was cause of Sqlite but I checked with my host and they have Sqlite enabled on the server so they're not sure why it's not working.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
can some1 help me please

i cant get it to work

go to 965mods[dot]co.uk/twlogin.php (replace [dot] with .) and try to register with twitter does it work for you? it wont work for me all fids are changed to 8,9,10 and api keys are in both twlogin and callback.php please help

UPDATE now i get Array ( [0] => You have entered an email address that is already in use by another member. Please enter a different email address. )

UPDATE now i can create a user but after pressing submit button on callback.php?oauth_token=random letters &oauth_verifier=random letters it just takes me back to a blank page at callback.php what am i suppose to do now? i am not logged in but the account it definitely created
(2011-09-13, 04:49 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]can some1 help me please

i cant get it to work

go to 965mods[dot]co.uk/twlogin.php (replace [dot] with .) and try to register with twitter does it work for you? it wont work for me all fids are changed to 8,9,10 and api keys are in both twlogin and callback.php please help

UPDATE now i get Array ( [0] => You have entered an email address that is already in use by another member. Please enter a different email address. )

UPDATE now i can create a user but after pressing submit button on callback.php?oauth_token=random letters &oauth_verifier=random letters it just takes me back to a blank page at callback.php what am i suppose to do now? i am not logged in but the account it definitely created

Please help
have like these but in plugins?
not updated. :'( it got to work for me but out of dated, and not able to login :'(
(2011-11-09, 07:38 AM)daadeguzman Wrote: [ -> ]have like these but in plugins?
not updated. :'( it got to work for me but out of dated, and not able to login :'(

Still working for me at MineBoard.
(2011-11-09, 08:21 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-09, 07:38 AM)daadeguzman Wrote: [ -> ]have like these but in plugins?

Still working for me at MineBoard.

Link please. i want to try. its working for me, but after using twlogin.php then accept the oath. twitter said "next, return to bulacan letratista and enter this PIN to complete the authorization process" i dont know what to do next
http://mineboard.org

I don't know why you're getting that message, are the app keys entered correctly?
I got it working but was wondering about the potential of twitter bots registering using this?? Wouldn't the process increase registration spam??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14