MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [TUTORIAL]Integrate Twitter Logins with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2010-05-19, 02:19 AM)cusinndzl Wrote: [ -> ]I get the error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/cusinndzl/public_html/forum/twitterOAuth/twitterOAuth.php on line 181

Your PHP installation is most likely missing the curl library, which the Twitter oAuth PHP scripts require.
(2010-05-19, 02:42 AM)afrothunder Wrote: [ -> ]

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/cusinndzl/public_html/forum/twitterOAuth/twitterOAuth.php on line 181

Your PHP installation is most likely missing the curl library, which the Twitter oAuth PHP scripts require.

Thank you very much, It is now working.
I have another problem. This time I can get Twitter authorized and everything and I can even get the user added to the bb, but I get an internal SQL error after the user picks the nickname.

I get:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'ufid' in 'where clause'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_userfields SET fid13='50783271-01KOA8xMIUW6n2tdHGknJxtAGEPUcwaKmc7FJ1r3A' WHERE ufid=6

Before that I had an error that asked me to add a table to the database and I did that. If you need any more information just ask.
Why exactly the need of 'SQLite' only?
(2010-05-19, 02:54 AM)cusinndzl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-19, 02:42 AM)afrothunder Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you very much, It is now working.
I have another problem. This time I can get Twitter authorized and everything and I can even get the user added to the bb, but I get an internal SQL error after the user picks the nickname.

I get:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'ufid' in 'where clause'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_userfields SET fid13='50783271-01KOA8xMIUW6n2tdHGknJxtAGEPUcwaKmc7FJ1r3A' WHERE ufid=6

Before that I had an error that asked me to add a table to the database and I did that. If you need any more information just ask.

You didn't edit the scripts to use your fid numbers as per the instructions.

Quote:Why exactly the need of 'SQLite' only?
It's not SQLite only. You still need whatever DB system your forum currently uses. SQLite is just for the UID linking databases the script uses. Theoretically it could be done on the MyBB database itself, I just didn't code it that way.
Hey friend..
If i enable custom profile fields in registration page, this twitter login will not work and i will got an error when trying to submit after choosing an username.
(2010-06-13, 05:44 PM)afzulnizam Wrote: [ -> ]Hey friend..
If i enable custom profile fields in registration page, this twitter login will not work and i will got an error when trying to submit after choosing an username.

Please see Post #22 for information on how to use this with required profile fields.
^ thank you so much.
sorry. i have another question.
How can my forum user change the email address in Usercp? To change email its required password.
(2010-06-17, 10:46 AM)afzulnizam Wrote: [ -> ]sorry. i have another question.
How can my forum user change the email address in Usercp? To change email its required password.

I would set up a script that changes the email directly on the db(with security checks and email validity checks of course) for twitter users.
(2010-06-17, 04:32 PM)afrothunder Wrote: [ -> ]I would set up a script that changes the email directly on the db(with security checks and email validity checks of course) for twitter users.

It's nice friend...i will wait for the next update..Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14