MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Include your custom pages in Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Awesome tutorial, it beats a custom page modification and was very easy to use Smile
Is there a way to assign a theme to the page, besides the default board theme? Thanks!
(2009-04-10, 05:14 PM)RogueDOC Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to assign a theme to the page, besides the default board theme? Thanks!

No this is not possible, because custom pages are made through default theme template, and theme utilizes these templates to produce the graphics
Is this tut work with mybb 1.4?
just tested... it works perfect in 1.4.6 Wink
If you want to create an homepage using this hack you to have to edit this:
require ".global.php"; // (1b)
with this:
require "./forum/global.php"; // (1b)

Bye Toungue
(2009-06-07, 08:36 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to create an homepage using this hack you to have to edit this:
with this:

Bye Toungue

You just gave me an amazing idea! Thanks!
I made the video tutorial, obviously writing the credits.
If i have to remove it, PM me Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgWwP86P5Q
thank you
great job
(2009-06-07, 08:36 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to create an homepage using this hack you to have to edit this:
with this:

Tried this, but it doesn't work. My forum directory is at /forum, and I tried making a page in the root directory which requires ./forum/global.php and all it shows is a blank page when I go there in my browser.

Any ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14