MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Include your custom pages in Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i copied and pasted the codes exactly as in the 1st post and i am getting a blank page. i have not changed a thing. Can someone help me, please?
what codes have you used?
spikescot2005 Wrote:what codes have you used?

here's the template (rules):
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings[bbname]}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<br />
<table width="100%" border="0">
<thead>
<tr>
<th>RULES</th>
</tr>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>Our rules</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

here's the php (rules.php):
<?php
define("IN_MYBB",1);
require "./global.php"; // (1)

add_breadcrumb("Rules page", "rules.php"); // (2)

eval("\$rules = \"".$templates->get("rules")."\";"); // (3)
output_page($rules); // (4)
?>

I wanted to try to get the test page working 1st b4 i put extra effort into creating my own.
I have tested what you have supplied and it works fine for me.
Make sure that the name of the template is correct "rules".
zaher1988 Wrote:I have tested what you have supplied and it works fine for me.

i don't understand why it's giving me the blank page. i just used ur example code and still come up w/a blank page. am i going to the wrong page? here's where i have the page:
http://www.simplydigitalscraps.com/forum/rules.php
tlee Wrote:

i don't understand why it's giving me the blank page. i just used ur example code and still come up w/a blank page. am i going to the wrong page? here's where i have the page:

As i have said before double check the name and the content of the template you are using. The name should be rules check it in templates manager and see if it contains codes.
tlee Wrote:

Okay let's see are you using multiple themes? did you add this template to the GLOBAL templates or to the other template sets.
zaher1988 Wrote:Okay let's see are you using multiple themes? did you add this template to the GLOBAL templates or to the other template sets.

it wasn't in GLOBAL templates. lol. thanks for the help! that fixed it. btw, zaher, this is awesome!
Hello,
Thank you so much for showing us how to do this, it is greatly appreciated. I was curious how could I integrate this ability with tikitiki's site news plugin? would it just need a simple include or something else? thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14