MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Switched to Opera 10.5 for now, what about you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010-03-14, 07:36 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-14, 07:24 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Still using Google ChromeToungue. It's not that I don't like opera it's that it does to much for me. I want a web browsers not an all in one thing.

In my opinion, plugins should extend the use of the browser. The core features should only include essential functions for browsing and plugins should turn it into an 'all in one thing'.
Agreed and I think Firefox found the write balance in my opinion. Opera is to overwhelmed and Chrome is to empty Toungue.
Well it is all about what you actually want in your browser. If you just want to browse the web with a plugin here and there, get Chrome. If you want to browse the web but want a really used browser with 20 or 30 addons, use Firefox. If you want all the plugins in the world, get Opera.
Quote:If you want all the plugins in the world, get Opera.

I run zero plugins. That's actually why I run Opera. Not sure what you're trying to say. Everything I need from a browser and more is built into Opera. No plugins required.
(2010-03-19, 01:25 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If you want all the plugins in the world, get Opera.

I run zero plugins. That's actually why I run Opera. Not sure what you're trying to say. Everything I need from a browser and more is built into Opera. No plugins required.

He means all preinstalled. (Not trying to start that thread again but) Its like Vbulletion. It has everything you could ever need in a browser.
The only reason I dislike opera is because when Opera Unite came out, it downloaded a whole bunch of Viruses to my network.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7