MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Userbar Plugin v3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This is the quote from my host provider:
I believe that filemtime() is already enabled by default but you need to make sure any query uses the correct path.

What does he mean?
Im honestly not sure, you'd have to ask him. I have only had a select few (3 i think) people not be able to use the cache because of filemtime() so I assume it is a certain version of PHP or something, that doesn't use it correctly.Confused
OMG, doesn't work for me :s
What error? If you get an error about filemtime, then disable caching. It works on my install, and my test install. It must be a configuration issue Confused
oh, its ok tom.k
can you please guide me how to disable that cache function completely?
not only disabling through acp, how can we remove the cache related content from plugin also.
You could simply remove the if function, when I get to my pc I'll look into it. Smile
not working bro..tested 3 times.....not showing up
Have you got a link?

If you go into ACP->General Config->Settings what does it say under "Forum Userbar Plugin" Smile
(2010-06-15, 02:51 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-12, 08:49 AM)afzulnizam Wrote: [ -> ]This description in usercp is missing after i set setting in ACP.
Quote:This allows you to change the background. "1" equals "1.png"

But this description will stay there on fresh install without touch/set setting in ACP.

Is this normal or a bug?

screen shot please Smile

(2010-06-12, 12:18 PM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]I was just wonder if I could disable the settings part for the userbar (for members).

there is an earlier version that does this Smile

Is this normal or a bug?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
x360key hack xbox 360 r4i suppliers

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15