MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Userbar Plugin v3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
this appears to install plugins
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /home/armyz/public_html/foro/inc/plugins/userbarplugin.php on line 42
D=
damn, im a noob Toungue Ive fixed it r3 released Sad sorry about this. It works fine on both of my sites. Seems your site doesnt have the same setup as mine Confused
sorry but is more stable the userbar 1.6 Sad
Can i have some server info from you? make a new file called phpinfo.php and inside place
<?php
phpinfo()
?>

I really dont understand why it wont work for you. I test installed it on 2 of my forums and both installed smoothly
I forgot to deactivate the previous version overwriting all the old files.

I now get an sql error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'setting1' in 'field list'
Query:
    UPDATE *_users Set setting1 = '1', setting2 = '2', setting3 = '3', userbarimage = '1' WHERE uid = 1 

what can i do to fix this?
Have you activated the plugin? It seems that the column doesnt exist??? Smile

Which file is giving this error?
(2010-05-06, 08:53 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Have you activated the plugin? It seems that the column doesnt exist??? Smile

Which file is giving this error?

the problem was that i had the earlier release already activated and i never deactivated it before overwriting the files.
Now i get an sql error when trying to deactivate it or even use the plug-in
That shouldn't happen then. The only thing change din R4 was the removal of 2 lines of code during the activate phase (CHMOD and Check for old versions)

Is your table prefix "*"?
If so, go into phpmyadmin and run this query:
ALTER TABLE `*_users` ADD `setting1` VARCHAR( 20 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `language` , ADD `setting2` VARCHAR( 20 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '2' AFTER `setting1` , ADD `setting3` VARCHAR( 20 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '3' AFTER `setting2` , ADD `userbarimage` VARCHAR( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `setting3` 
Hey, Tommy. I got a question.

The post MaaV posted is a good idea but how do I edit the textbox area to reflect the rewrite correctly? Example is
[URL=http://domain.com/index.php][IMG]http://domain.com/signature-1.png[/IMG][/URL]

I wanna be able to do that but dunno how.
That can be acheived using htaccess rewrite rules, I'll look into it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15