MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Userbar Plugin v3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Maybe add feature where people can select what image they want? And in admin cp instead of haviung just one image, you can have multipul by seperating it with a , (so 1,2,3,4,10,12 etc...)

And in user cp their is a drop down menu to select what one you want with a small demo/preview to show what each looks like.
Yeah users choosing their image is probably a feature ill add soon Smile
Just an idea but... I changed the description on BBCODE and HTML so they weren't bold, I think it looks better that way. I've attached a screen shot so you know wtf I'm on about. Smile
[attachment=17666]
(2010-03-20, 10:12 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Just an idea but... I changed the description on BBCODE and HTML so they weren't bold, I think it looks better that way. I've attached a screen shot so you know wtf I'm on about. Smile

DOne, 1.4 r2 release Smile
why become like this?[attachment=17684]

before update i de-activate this plugin first and then after updated its become like that.
Fixed, v1.2 r3 released
Something's up with r3. Getting a new PHP error in my plugins area after uploading the new file.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot. Btw, this is on my other forum.

[Image: 23tnyoo.png]
(2010-03-22, 10:36 PM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Something's up with r3. Getting a new PHP error in my plugins area after uploading the new file.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot. Btw, this is on my other forum.

[Image: 23tnyoo.png]

What verison of MyBB is it running? Ive just uninstalled the plugin, reuploded it again and reinstalled and it all works fine Confused

EDIT: Why is userbar.php in the plugins folder? It should be on the mybb root Smile
I'm using 1.4.11, the latest release.

EDIT: Wow! I am a complete idiot. I uploaded 'userbar.php' that's supposed to be uploaded in the root. /facepalm
(2010-03-22, 11:35 PM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using 1.4.11, the latest release.

EDIT: Wow! I am a complete idiot. I uploaded 'userbar.php' that's supposed to be uploaded in the root. /facepalm

No probs Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15