MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin style? Where is download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
TonyH Wrote:lapsetur: Yes i seen that already, to be on the safe side, i will offer the full theme via PM only, i dont want to publicly cause problems for MYbb. I will make the theme (with mybb buttons) and release that public, as there will be no copyright problems to worry about.

Also i will be releasing other quility themes aswell soon.

The VB will be finished today and i will release either tonight or tommorrow.

Thanks

Thank you. So we will be able to get it tomorrow. That's nice.
TonyH Wrote:lapsetur:
1. who said im not going to release? i wouldnt of posted otherwise.

2. let me finish the damn thing 1st

3. Like bill said there maybe copyright issues with vb, lets make sure we dont cause any trouble.

4. Shalimar: Does it support conditionals? i dont no what that is?

Conditionals...hmm...like this: when a user is logged out, he sees different links in the navigation bar than a logged in user does. Like the Register link appears to guests and logged out users, but when one is logged in, a link to the User CP appears in place of the Register link.
No it will not incude that, if you need that you can add it after, im mearly creating the design elements to capture the 'feel' of VB.

Personally i hate the VB defualt colours, i think they are ugly, but i no everybody wants VB theme for MYBB thats why im doing it, not for me, for everyone else.

If anyone wants to help add features to the skin im more than happy

Cheers
Here the template

It has differnt images due to copyright, we dont want to cause no trouble.

An the layout is not 100% accurate, but if you want your forum like VB that much, then buy VB!!!

N-Joy!

TonyH

Look out for more themes coming soon.
TonyH Wrote:No it will not incude that, if you need that you can add it after, im mearly creating the design elements to capture the 'feel' of VB.

Personally i hate the VB defualt colours, i think they are ugly, but i no everybody wants VB theme for MYBB thats why im doing it, not for me, for everyone else.

If anyone wants to help add features to the skin im more than happy

Cheers
LOl, I hate the default look too. I was after the previous one (which offer was retracted) only because the template set support conditionals.

Anyway, yours look nice. Very well done Big Grin
one small suggestion, which is really minor is, in the real vb skin, the last post collom is before the threads collom
Im sure thats easy to do, just ask in the support forum Wink

Cheers

Tony
Can you check this. Can the navigation look like this also.

[attachment=2345]
You will have to ask whoever done that, im not working on the VB skin anymore. I have new stuff that im working on.

It would be nice if it could have that menu.

Cheers
Ok, I checked your file and I don't see the install doc or the read me.
Just the xml and the image folders.

If so, this is what I've done.
I uploaded the xml file at the ad cp, but only the bottom header bar has changed.

Can you give me directions on how to upload this?
Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8