MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin style? Where is download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hmm..but I thought people actually wanted the DropDown thingy + the skin of vB.
can we have the vbulluitin theme then patrick?
shure Smile

i make it for the community. I will not use it for myself! Wink
Status Update:

i will release the skin after converting it to myBB 1.2! Most template changes are for the frontpage. maybe i will release new version wich modify certain areas in the board. Again: I will not release any vBulletin Icon!

Here a screen with things to do for me, maybe some of them are still in the final version, but i dont hope so. For help with this problems i would be very happy:

[attachment=3603]
looks pretty sweet Smile
I hope you don't plan on using those images. Wink
P@trick Wrote:Status Update:

i will release the skin after converting it to myBB 1.2! Most template changes are for the frontpage. maybe i will release new version wich modify certain areas in the board. Again: I will not release any vBulletin Icon!

Here a screen with things to do for me, maybe some of them are still in the final version, but i dont hope so. For help with this problems i would be very happy:

Looks really wonderful! Cool
OK I am completly ready with the front page. There are just some things i cant fix, if anyone knows an answer to these problem, please help me!

Missing:

Loginbox in WelcomePanel
Fix of the different cell width by collapsing in Opera
Little different Navigation on Front Page
Thread icons not dynamic on Front Page
Timezone and QuickThemeChange on footer missing
P@trick Wrote:OK I am completly ready with the front page. There are just some things i cant fix, if anyone knows an answer to these problem, please help me!

Missing:

Loginbox in WelcomePanel
Fix of the different cell width by collapsing in Opera
Little different Navigation on Front Page
Thread icons not dynamic on Front Page
Timezone and QuickThemeChange on footer missing

is it almost done? i cant wait.
He has already said, when 1.2 is out!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8