MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RC]InstallMyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ ZDawg32 thanks, very good work, a great way for novice users Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@ ZDawg32'ın yapmış olduğu çalışmayı türkçe olarak açıklamak istedim,belki bakıp anlamıyan arkadaşlarımız olur diye..

Bu paket tıpkı bir proğram gibi direk kurulum yapmanızı sağlıcaktır.
indirmiş olduğunuz installmybb.exe dosyasına tıklayıp yönergeleri izleyiniz kurulum esnasında, ftp bilgileri site adresi gibi işlemleri doğru yazdığınız sürece sorun yaşamazsınız,gayet basit ve oldukça zahmetsiz bir kuruluma sahip,ayrıca direk son sürümü çekerek kuruluyor ve kurulum bittikten sonra türkçe olmasını sağlamak için her hangi bir veya sürekli kullanmış olduğunu mybb türkçe paketinden sadece türkçe klasörünü ftp/inc/languages klasörüne yollamanız yeterli olucaktır.

Not: tarafımdan denemiştir ve sorunsuz çalışıyor beta olmasına rahmen oldukça süper bir geliştirme olmuş sevgili @ ZDawg32 bu güzel çalışmasından dolayı tebrik ediyorum.

Ek Not: Konu ve kurulum hakkında detaylı Türkçe anlatımı sitemde mevcuttur,kullanmak istiyenler sitemi ziyaret edebilir.

More information (Turkish):[Image: Turkey.GIF]
http://www.mybbgrup.com/showthread.php?tid=680

[Image: install-mybb-beta.png]
Thank you, xpserkan!
(2010-03-31, 11:51 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, xpserkan!

I hereby request Smile

Türkçe olarak açıklama ilk mesajıma ve konuya ilave edilmiştir.
Why thank you! I added that to the original post.

And what do you mean by "Get Super"
Thanks again, yes are now Wink
This is really nice Smile

I'd add support for SFTP, though. Regular FTP must die.
Fantastic and original idea here! Great job! Definitely makes setup even easier. I especially like how you download the latest stable version through the installer so you don't have to re-download the installer every time a new version is released.
Also according to the speed of the server setup is different, your server is fast running out of action very quickly
-------------
MyBB is always best to secular, and is growing every day more.
Wow, it's like the auto installers for TYPO3 or Papaya CMS (for Windows). Wink

Is this software Open Source? Because your software get login data for FTP and MySQL and also admin user... Would be inspiring confidence if everybody can check the source code.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7