MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adf.ly links 2.0!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh yah RPicard i also referenced in with your affiliate ID
(2010-05-27, 12:50 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yah RPicard i also referenced in with your affiliate ID

Thanks, you better start making some money!
I've just updated the plugin to version 1.2.

Changelog: http://www.rpicard.net/downloads/adfly_changelog.txt
Download : http://www.rpicard.net/downloads.php

Enjoy. Smile
Hey you could use my new site shrinkthis.net
it's still in dev. but i'm going to develop something like that Toungue
(2010-06-04, 11:40 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]Hey you could use my new site shrinkthis.net
it's still in dev. but i'm going to develop something like that Toungue

I'll make it for you if you have something to offer. Wink

Maybe a referral agreement?
hey got a problem here, your plugin did something to do with quotes arrow ... I will explain you know when you quote somebody well it now doesn't show the green arrow when quoting someone and then i hover my mouse around where the arrow supposed to be and it goes to adf ads ..

Help me please so we can figure out what the problem is
im not sure if I delete it will it delete completely and im thinking this is the older version of your plu-in im using i guess cause it seems your plug-in has been updated since i have installed it?
Deactivate the plugin, replace the file with version 1.2, and reactivate it.

I don't know that it will work though, the green arrow link is external (even though it points back to the site).

Let me know.
Okay I just looked into it and the link will be redirected, but it will still work.
this is what it looks like but right at the end of the quote when pressing it gives me a external link to adf ads ... you dont see it but when i click near where the green arrow is that's what it does? Im doing all of this on my localhost until I work out all bugs and stuff..

green arrow is missing why?
I'm not sure how this plugin would cause the green arrow to stop displaying. Are you sure it's in the right directory, etc.

If you're doing this on localhost the adf.ly link will be broken because adf.ly can't access your localhost for the redirect.
still the arrow is missing? and like i mentioned if I hover over with my mouse it goes to the adf links but cause im not live its a broken link ... but that still doesnt solve to why the arrow is missing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7