MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adf.ly links 2.0!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ok, here is my current plug-ins like you requested
It's most likely an issue with "vB Style Quotes". I'm not familiar with the plugin so you'll have to ask the creator for support.
Ok, I do apologize but like I said since the link to the adf was showing when i hovered over with my mouse automatically i thought it was cause of this olug-in but now that you have pointed me to what can be the culprit im asking the question over on that authours plug in site, again thanks for your time and keep up the great work!
(2010-06-08, 04:07 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I do apologize but like I said since the link to the adf was showing when i hovered over with my mouse automatically i thought it was cause of this olug-in but now that you have pointed me to what can be the culprit im asking the question over on that authours plug in site, again thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

I'm glad I could point you in the right direction. Enjoy the plugin!
would you gave me a pic for this plugin. I dont understand about this function?
(2010-06-09, 01:02 PM)Bumiayu Wrote: [ -> ]would you gave me a pic for this plugin. I dont understand about this function?

you make money instead of adsence Wink
(2010-06-09, 01:02 PM)Bumiayu Wrote: [ -> ]would you gave me a pic for this plugin. I dont understand about this function?

Pics wouldn't really do anything for it. It uses your adf.ly account (if you don't have one sign up with my referral link Smile ) to redirect forum links, making you money.
(2010-06-10, 01:08 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]

Pics wouldn't really do anything for it. It uses your adf.ly account (if you don't have one sign up with my referral link Smile ) to redirect forum links, making you money.

All links in the forum?
(2010-06-10, 09:19 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]All links in the forum?

No, I believe it's only external links.
Yeah, thanks trilobyte, it's only links posted by users, and signature links.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7