MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adf.ly links 2.0!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hmm, I cant seem to get the adf.ly links to appear when I click a link Confused
Is there any way to have this plugin only effect outgoing/offsite links?
I think the plugin was having some issues and I don't really feel like keeping up with it. It was a fun first plugin a while ago and it's pretty cool that it had over 1,300 downloads but the reality is that you aren't going to make any money with adf.ly. You're only going to annoy your members. I recommend putting a few Adsense spots in non-disruptive positions and (if your board is mature enough) offering a premium membership for a few dollars to remove the ads. Thanks for supporting the plugin everyone!
Lulz, someone just asked me IRL for this plugin xD.
(2011-09-11, 05:32 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Lulz, someone just asked me IRL for this plugin xD.

IRL? So I assume it was someone you know.
(2011-09-17, 03:10 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-11, 05:32 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Lulz, someone just asked me IRL for this plugin xD.

It is; They wanted to use this but with a different service. (Just a regular URL shortner) Which i figured would be easy.
(2011-09-18, 03:43 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-17, 03:10 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]

It is; They wanted to use this but with a different service. (Just a regular URL shortner) Which i figured would be easy.

I'm going to PM you about it.
please anyone reupload this plugin because i want use it with yourls short link on mybb
(2012-02-09, 06:21 PM)hamada27588 Wrote: [ -> ]please anyone reupload this plugin because i want use it with yourls short link on mybb

http://community.mybb.com/thread-67948-p...#pid755251
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7