MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adf.ly links 2.0!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Did you check that the image is in the right place?

The arrow is showing up just fine on my localhost.
where do i check for that quote arrow? Acp>templates>??? And if its not there what and where do i add it exactly? Like I said I think right after i installed this plug-in is when it disappeared..
Is it there when you deactivate the plugin?

Also, the image would be in the folder images/theme/jump.gif.
I didn't touch any images, Yes the image is there, anything else i should look for to fix this ?
Like I said I have installed other plug-ins before this one.. yours is the last one that I installed and that's when the jump.gif arrow went missing mysteriously once I tested out the quote Smile
Did you deactivate the plugin?
yes, then I installed your newer one and the arrow is still missing .... see how I know its something to do with your plug-in is cause where the arrow should be and its not (i hover my mouse over it) and the url is shortened to adf. So this is the reason I came here to ask for help? If you can just guide me to how to fix this, that would be great or a direction on finding out the culprit to the mystery of the missing arrow? Since most plug-ins get plugged/hooked into the template/theme where do i go to fix?
I'm trying to help you.

When my plugin was deactivated, was there arrow there?
no the green jump.gif is still not there... but look it could possibly be your plug-in is placed directly over top of another or vice versa who knows, I have noticed this sometimes with some plug-ins Im not blaming you but just would like to know how to put my magic green arrow back into place ... Smile
Is this a plugin to make money or make sure none of your users ever come back to your forum? I'm confused... oO;
(2010-06-08, 03:29 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]no the green jump.gif is still not there... but look it could possibly be your plug-in is placed directly over top of another or vice versa who knows, I have noticed this sometimes with some plug-ins Im not blaming you but just would like to know how to put my magic green arrow back into place ... Smile

Okay, lets see what I can do. Can you post a list of your plugins?
(2010-06-08, 03:33 AM)PHP_Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a plugin to make money or make sure none of your users ever come back to your forum? I'm confused... oO;

Refer to sarcasm circle.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-71134.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7