MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyXBL - XBox Live Stats in profiles & postbits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm working on updating the plugin right now, but I believe I've found a better way to do things that'll allow for future updates better. I hope to manage to fix everything today Big Grin
Version 3.1 has now been submitted to the Mods DB. This version fixes the major issue caused by the April gamercards update. The changes mean that MyXBL now only works with PHP5. It also means I can add more details in the future thanks to how I'm doing things now. Also, gone is the subscription field - it is now used to store the user's motto.

If you don't want to wait for the mod to be validated in the DB, download the attachment below.
Could do with a little help Smile

I have uploaded the plugin ok, settings look good. Field has created in profile to enter gamertag, which I have done.

However no information seems to be displaying. Nothing in postbit (classic) and nothing in the profile. I ran the task update incase it was waiting to pull the info through and nothing.

Also, I have just thought there is the concern of security. As in there are no checks to say that the user who is putting in that gamertag is actually the person. I for example could have entered anyone's gamertag. I can see some people doing this is they have poor rankings.

Most things that interact with Xbox Live do so by logging in with their live profile, requesting their username and password (such as the xbox live app used on mobiles). Could this plugin be altered to do that instead?
Have you made sure the template edits have taken effect? Also, try running the task again.

The problem with that is that you need API access and MS don't give that out often. I've applied multiple times but never received a response. That means that thre's not much I can do right now really.
Thanks euantor Smile
Excellent work. Too bad a minigamer card could not be shown on the post bit instead of the three game icons.

Thanks
I would have done that, but then I'd have to open source my gamercard code Wink
Got the same problem as Disciple of Nagash I've forced an update and Leaderboard still appears to be empty Sad
If you PM me some admin details and a URL, I'll take a look.
I have the same problem as DarkSynopis, Disciple of Nagash. I have ran the task, signed in on my XBL Account then Ran the task but nothing has happend. Still nothing in post bit and Nothing in Leaderboard.
Have you entered the profile field ID in the settings? A lot of people aren't actually doing that, so the plugin obviously won't work (it won't know where to find the gamertags).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9