MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyXBL - XBox Live Stats in profiles & postbits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Glad it's sorted Big Grin
Hi, i don't know why this dont's works to me, even more, when I download the plugin this don't have none "documentation provided with the plugin for installation instructions and troubleshooting!"

only have this:

/myxblboard
/myxblboard.php~
/inc/plugins/myxbl
/inc/plugins/myxbl.php~
/inc/tasks/myxblupdate
/inc/tasks/myxblupdate.php~

The archive doesn't have any documentation and/or tutorial for the installation.

Thanks.
I'll have to sort that Wink For now, upload everything as it is in the archive.
Ok, but, where I can see the instructions? because I have read in other posts that we must to edit the headerinclude template, and modify an fid...

Can you write here the instructions?

I see that this plugin is awesome and I want this in my forum Big Grin
I have this running but it will not show in postbit, when i check templetes i see xbl code in place though.
It doesn't show it in my postbit either let me check the templates
Does it show in the profiles or not?
Yes it shows in profile, and leader board. Also when i try to edit templete (postbit) im getting a security warning too.

Im running 1.6.4, default theme.
The security warning's a known issue that I'll be releasing a fix for in a day or two. I'm going to guess MyBB just won't let it be used at all and that's why nothing shows in the postbit. Sorry!
Everything else works good and can live without more postbit cluter, thanks.

Trying to add some variables to my user profile:
</tr>        
        <tr>
                <td class="trow1"><strong>Last seen:</strong> {$myxblinfo->PresenceInfo->Info}</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>

but its not working, can you show me an example of how to insert variables the right way, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9