MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyXBL - XBox Live Stats in profiles & postbits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have done the above and I noticed the task run was still on the day I installed the plugin so went edit and just saved the settings again and seems to updated the board now
So everything's fixed? If so, good Smile
enantor I'am having the same issue, nothing is showing up yet. I have ran the tasks.
have you put the profile field ID in the settings as I asked above? If you have and it still doesn't work, can I have an admin account to see what's going on?
(2011-06-03, 07:30 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]have you put the profile field ID in the settings as I asked above? If you have and it still doesn't work, can I have an admin account to see what's going on?

Thank you! It now works. I thought I didn't have to put in the profile ID because it says "This is the profile field ID of your gamertag profile field. Only change this if you already had a gamertag profile field before installing the plugin."
Ah, I should update that really Wink The plugin used to create the profile field automatically, but I removed it because it sometimes glitched and din't create it and stuff.
Also is there a way to use the person's Gamerpicture or Avatar as their Forum Avatar if that makes sence. And in the box where you put the ID of the profile field, could you make another gamertag field then put the numbers like 8,9 or something. Because some people (Like me) Have more then one Xbox Live account.
Neither of those features are supported currently, unfortunately. Sorry Sad I can certainly do both of them for the next release though Smile
(2011-06-03, 10:20 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Neither of those features are supported currently, unfortunately. Sorry Sad I can certainly do both of them for the next release though Smile

Ok, and yes do them it would be great!
So when I ran the task I got this error.
Warning [2] DOMDocument::loadHTMLFile() [domdocument.loadhtmlfile]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration - Line: 12 - File: inc/tasks/myxblupdate.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9