MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a GOOD VPS :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go cloud... I'm happy with www.GigeNETCloud.com Wink 100% uptime guarantee and full redundancy (network, servers, SAN, power, etc...).
I hear MediaTemple has a pretty rad cloud setup.
GigeNETCloud starts at $10/month though (if I remember the OP's budget was $10-$15 a month). Wink
(2010-05-29, 01:50 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]GigeNETCloud starts at $10/month though (if I remember the OP's budget was $10-$15 a month). Wink

Actually, that isn't a bad deal. Might check it out.
(2010-05-29, 01:46 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I hear MediaTemple has a pretty rad cloud setup.
I heard other stories. I know some people that where with them in the past and didn't like the server infrastructure and speed but there website and control panels look wicked.
For a start VPS? Fivebean has 5.00 ones.
Wow, MediaTemple's website does look pretty good. I still <3 GigeNETCloud's site though (mainly because I like the red they use). I so want to copy it for my own site.
What's a shared VPS?

But, I can recommend intovps. I haven't had any problems with them. However it is unmanaged (and really just about any VPS in your budget will be).

Edit: Wow, I'm liking the cloud link Joe posted.
While "shared VPS" isn't an actual term, if I had to clasify it I would say an OpenVZ/paravirtualized system is the closest you can get to a "shared VPS".

That being said, SAN or bust! Big Grin

(And on a semi-related note, they just added me to their forum staff! Big Grin)
Who just did? The cloud hosting staff? If so, install EyeOS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13