MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RPicard a developer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Congrats RPicard Smile
And could some one remove ex-phpbber's posts? Nobody needs to see them.
Just so everyone who doesn't know Kimi, he has a background in PHP/MySQL programming with experience in MVC coding concepts and OOP.
That's good to hear. I never heard of Kimi until just now :p
Thanks for the head's up Ryan Smile
I'm sorry but, how is RPicard a developer? He barely knew PHP a month and a half ago, here's an example:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-67921.html

I noticed he removed the source code..

Are we running software which is being developed by people who are learning PHP?
Have you read page 2? We've already discussed that ;D
Yes I know, I'm a little ghost around here,
but maybe the italian people at italian support know me Toungue

anyway I'll try to make myself known here for my work Wink

So,
Hi at all!
(2010-06-09, 08:49 PM)Manuel Feller Wrote: [ -> ]Have you read page 2? We've already discussed that ;D

So, what exactly does he do in the development team? I'm guessing he does not actually codes in PHP by reading the second page.
Congrats PRicard and Kimi. Smile
Why are some people so dis-respectful? MyBB is a great team and will not accept just anyone. He is obviously here for a reason.
(2010-06-09, 08:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]So, what exactly does he do in the development team? I'm guessing he does not actually codes in PHP by reading the second page.

Please, feel free and drop him a PN, I'm sure he can tell you ;D

And now try not to be rude to the 2 new team members... It's a kinda bad welcome and they must feel bad. You blame us being rude, but you don't do any better.

Give them a warm welcome ;D They're both hired for a reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6