MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RPicard a developer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow, I wonder why this thread needed to cleaned up. I'm sure he'll do fine the senior developers like ryan will probably be looking at his changes to make sure they're ok Toungue. And, hopefully he'll learn from any mistakes they mind make it not needed as much (or he can start finding their mistakes).

Edit: Forgot to say congrats Big Grin
Congrats.
Congrats Rob.
Congrats both of you. ._.
Congratz Smile
so whats the exact role of developer.
(2010-06-10, 07:09 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]so whats the exact role of developer.

i see where are you trying to go Dodgy
I know Kimi, i had a very little experience with him but i remember him, i don't know his programming background but i remember him being a good people that in a team-oriented concept can give his best. Good luck!

And i like MyBB's idea of monitoring youth prospects, in 3-4 years we could see them more experts, it is an interesting idea seriously.
(2010-06-10, 08:16 AM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]And i like MyBB's idea of monitoring youth prospects, in 3-4 years we could see them more experts, it is an interesting idea seriously.

And with Ryan as their 'Mentor' this will have success, believe me. Ryan knows how to deal with people^^
(2010-06-10, 01:52 PM)Manuel Feller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 08:16 AM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]And i like MyBB's idea of monitoring youth prospects, in 3-4 years we could see them more experts, it is an interesting idea seriously.

And with Ryan as their 'Mentor' this will have success, believe me. Ryan knows how to deal with people^^

I trust you, i don't know how Ryan deal with people as i never had chance to know him. Smile

But it sounds promising. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6