MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RPicard a developer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I realize I'm a bit delayed in this, but I just wanted to welcome Kimi and RPicard to the team.

Especially RPicard because you've helped me in the past. (before I joined the team)

Congrats.
Congratulation to the new developers. I am sure that now Mybb will be even better with such new great coders like RPicard and the rest of the new devs who joined the team.
Really awesome to see the MyBB theme growing so fast! This year we have gained a lot of new staff which means that we are doing well Smile. Anyways congratulations Rob, I hope you will enjoy your work Toungue.
(2010-06-10, 01:31 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]...As a forum owner, MyBB provided me with an interest in PHP / MySQL development. As a plugin developer, it provided me with a reason to learn and practice coding...

I have called MyBB a type of php framework several times, and MyBB is also the world's best CMS!
Welcome to the team RPicard, have fun. Smile
Thanks again to all the new welcomes. Smile
(2010-06-10, 03:03 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Really awesome to see the MyBB theme growing so fast! This year we have gained a lot of new staff which means that we are doing well Smile. Anyways congratulations Richard, I hope you will enjoy your work Toungue.

Yes, I'm proud of all the new members of the MyBB theme too, Bobbeh! Smile Oh, and yeah, I picked up PHP rather quickly, but I'm no expert at it.
Welcome and Congrats to both of you Smile
Congrats both! I love MyBB, I admire MyBB Team and I'm sure that all the new entries will be really helpful!
This is a thread over a week old Smile If you wish to say congrats, feel free to PM RPicard Smile

/closed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6