MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twitter New Thread 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I would reneter them to be sure... Or check your forums error log in case. I use bitly on my mybb site.
Dude I tried it a million times already :/
This works well.

The thing that confused me slightly is that I had to save the details before connecting with Oauth. Prior to that when i tried to connect it said failed to connect to twitter.

Many thanks for a great plugin.
Glad you got it figure out. Yeah got a little trickery since Twitter switched to OAuth
Hi

I've installed the plugin and added in everything except the Bit.ly API as it's optional and I don't really understand the stuff on the google code site.

Anyway, my twitter isn't updating after a thread is posted?

I'm not sure what I could have done wrong either.

Could someone help me out here? My Twitter account has been linked and redirects me back to my forum. Thanks.. Sounds like a really great plugin too Big Grin
i have the exact same problem. everything works fine except it just isnt posting new threads. Anyone have any ideas?
Have all the correct information typed in? When you created the app
(2010-10-05, 01:50 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Have all the correct information typed in? When you created the app

i believe so I have the keys that creating the app created. It automatically fills out the O ath information. i click connect to twitter fill out my info etc. post a thread but it doesnt get posted in twitter.
ok figured it out
i messed up the linking. since i had auto sign in i never clicked "allow this app" screen in twitter. haha all fixed now works great Big Grin
Glad you got it working. Allowed access is needed xD. I should also note this application requires PHP5 or higher.
This is brilliant but how do i make it post title only and not the users username?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9