MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twitter New Thread 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I can do other sites but would require a new plugin
(2011-04-08, 04:33 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I can do other sites but would require a new plugin

That would be Nice Big Grin I like this Plugin!
Is there a guide to show how to remove the username from the tweet, i have this working on my forum as i just cannot get MyBBpublisher to work no matter what i try. This works very well except the user name thing.
(2011-04-09, 08:04 PM)Rapodo Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a guide to show how to remove the username from the tweet, i have this working on my forum as i just cannot get MyBBpublisher to work no matter what i try. This works very well except the user name thing.

Where is the Guide?
One last try does anyone know how to remove username from the tweet?
Any ETA on when the option to only post from specific forum IDs will be available? I love this mod but don't really want my threads from the 'site owners' group being blasted out to twitter. lol

If there is a way I can manually do this that would be good as a temporary fix.
Not looking good busy probably eta six months+ at this time.
I have tried to use this, filled out all the fields, and clicked the sign in with twitter button yet it is not tweeting new threads or posts Sad

I dont know where to start giving information to help solve the problem either as I am not getting any errors

Derpderp, got it working, I didnt set read and white access, only read

Something I would like to change however is so that it tweets like this.

In my case:

Community Gamer New Post - Thread Title, by Username ~ bitly.com/BLAHBLAH
This plugin is not fully working

I think, twitter change their status url to > http://twitter.com/?status=

How to edit this?
What file to edit this line > http://twitter.com/?status= ?
Can you make one for FaceBook?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9