MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I get more members?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am stuck with a few members. It's not increasing as fast as I expected. After all the hard work I am putting on http://www.101forums.com what else can I do to get more people active?

Undecided Please help me.
Advertise loads, make a video on yourtube, advertise on forums make banners ete
Your board has no focus, no vision, no topic. Just another general discussion forum. If you were a regular user who saw this board, would you join? Why?
(2010-07-12, 02:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Your board has no focus, no vision, no topic. Just another general discussion forum. If you were a regular user who saw this board, would you join? Why?

Actually yes, we do have focus: To help yourself and help others.
Gee that's a pretty narrow, specific niche.
(2010-07-12, 06:27 PM)N1LOY Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-12, 02:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Your board has no focus, no vision, no topic. Just another general discussion forum. If you were a regular user who saw this board, would you join? Why?

Actually yes, we do have focus: To help yourself and help others.

This is way too broad.
Too many categories. Including subforums, there are over 45 different forums. That is a tad excessive, non?
Nice theme. Smile

Far too many forums though. Most of the subforums are empty, just delete them and fill up your main forums. Add more topics, more content. Make it look active, because at the moment it doesn't look active at all.
Advertise on forums and post on forums with a link in your signature. Make posting contests is another good one if you money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6