MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB WYSIWYG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Is there a public 'work in progress' demo available? Wink
Don't talking about a download, just an online demonstration...
I'm working on my plugins only on my computer, but I think there will come a public demo in the next time..
Waiting for your plugin Smile
It was wonderful!
This is a good news, expect day demo version released .
I do sth which you can use Simles and attachment but you need one change in mybb files
Check my plugin

preview:
http://ugp.ir/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=8
(2010-07-19, 01:18 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]There exist 2 free editors with BBCode support you can already include in MyBB:

I tested both and they work very well with MyBB 1.4. But all of them have a big problem: They don't support smilies and attachments. Sad

Does your editor support MyBB smilies and attachments?
OMFG!
Thanks for work on this, I hope that a beta will be released soon Big Grin
(2010-07-22, 11:36 AM)Hamed Wrote: [ -> ]I do sth which you can use Simles and attachment but you need one change in mybb files
Check my plugin

I tried your plugin and I get 2 text areas. I've tried commenting out the editor.js script, which makes no difference. I also tried commenting out the text area field, which then has no text area at all.

I also tried it on a freshly installed theme.

The image below shows an example. Any idea why?

[Image: hbb-editor.gif]
So sorry you need to delete file editor.js
I hope editor work fine for you.
(2010-07-29, 04:11 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-22, 11:36 AM)Hamed Wrote: [ -> ]I do sth which you can use Simles and attachment but you need one change in mybb files
Check my plugin

I tried your plugin and I get 2 text areas. I've tried commenting out the editor.js script, which makes no difference. I also tried commenting out the text area field, which then has no text area at all.

I also tried it on a freshly installed theme.

The image below shows an example. Any idea why?

[Image: hbb-editor.gif]
Thanks Hamad. I gave it a shot, but had several problems with it and can't use that editor either.

To let you know what problems I had, the editor seems to be designed for right to left and I edited everything I could find that might change the direction in hbb.js, buit nothing worked.

I also need to have font style and size selections, which this editor did not have. And lastly, you can paste into it which is great, but you annot copy text from it.
@Hamed & mark-in-dallas: Hey, please don't hijack this thread. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13