MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB WYSIWYG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Awesome idea!
What's the release date?
(2010-08-15, 02:43 PM)ThePushtak Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome idea!
What's the release date?

I don't know. I have now realy some big problems with the editor, so the developement could take more time than I first planed.

(2010-08-15, 07:22 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]
What's the release date?

I don't know. I have now realy some big problems with the editor, so the developement could take more time than I first planed.

Nooo Sad
Hope that you can fix it soon Smile
(2010-08-15, 07:22 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. I have now realy some big problems with the editor, so the developement could take more time than I first planed.
Sad

(2010-08-15, 07:22 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]
What's the release date?

What is the problem maybe we could help you?
Hi! This WYSWIG editor, is doing great. It is the latest.

Really, I hope we all join together and in the beta, we can find and collect all the bugs / errors to be getting better and better versions, and go reaching a better editor of all the best platforms for free.

I'm waiting for his big premiere. I can not believe that is a Plugin: Sensational O brother!

Hope you all cooperate to help.

Greetings!
Hi there,

I have realy good news for you: If today all works like it should, I'll upload the first Beta version today on frinklabs forums. It won't have all functions of the final version, but it'll show you a little preview of the editor. Wink
(2010-08-20, 08:00 AM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I have realy good news for you: If today all works like it should, I'll upload the first Beta version today on frinklabs forums. It won't have all functions of the final version, but it'll show you a little preview of the editor. Wink
This is a very good news. Angel
I hope it supports mybb 1.4.X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13