MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB WYSIWYG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Any Beta Soon? Smile
I think many people still don't know that this editor is only a very modified version of TinyMCE, but it reminds only at the second look on tinyMCE Wink

(2010-08-01, 06:01 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Any Beta Soon? Smile

Yeah. First on frinklabs next week (maybe later), then later for download.

The plugin will contain two themes. A default theme like in MyBB and a Office 10 theme. The Office 10 theme is still in work, but here a screenshot:

[attachment=19220]
Damn, that is looking really good. Can't wait to try it out!
When is this coming out?
That is looking really good. You seem to have stripped tinymce properly to make it not so crowded. :p As long as it is fast I will use it.
Is there a option in UserCP so that users can choose to use either the normal editor or the WYSIWYG editor like vBulletin? :p
(2010-08-08, 09:11 PM)raistlin Wrote: [ -> ]When is this coming out?

Read above.
Does it require html to be enabled. That was one of the downsides of tinyMCE, and that the html was shown in the post previews.
(2010-08-09, 10:54 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]Does it require html to be enabled. That was one of the downsides of tinyMCE, and that the html was shown in the post previews.

Read the first post "It supports bb code Smile"
(2010-08-09, 01:38 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Read the first post "It supports bb code Smile"

I saw that, but bb code support doesn't answer the HTML question. You don't need bb code supported for HTML and you don't need HTML for bb code to be enabled.

I am wondering whtherr his editor will allow images to be pasted directly into the editor, without HTML enabled, because most of my users came from a vBulletin forum and miss that functionality.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13