MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests can't see all the threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I got this problem since using 1.4.x, and when I upgraded to 1.6, this problem still there.

The problem is some of my forums don't show all the threads for guests, just members can see them all, and I didn't do anything with the permission thing.

Can someone help me with this?

Link example: http://mybbvn.com/forum/forum-39.mybbvn

This is when you are a member:
[attachment=19357]

This is when you are a guest:
[attachment=19358]
Strange ... The only problem that occurs to me is the permissions of guests in the ACP ... If not that, or was provavelmente foi a mudança to MyBB 1.6 or it may be a Bug ..

Regards.
I know that is strange, and I really need help with this
What plugins are you running?
These are the plugins I'm running on my forum
ChangUonDyU - Yahoo Smilies (1.0)
ThankYou (3.0.7)
Tag You Plugin (1.0)
PM On Registration (1.2.0)
nCode Image Resizer (1.0.1)
ChangUonDyU - Multi Attach (1.0)
Google SEO (1.1.8)
ChangUonDyU - First post on all pages (1.1)
Default Profile (2.1.0)
ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics (1.0)
ChangUonDyU - Extra File Chatbox (3.6.0)
Advanced Quick Reply Form (1.0.3)
AdvancedProfile (2.0)
Add Spiders (0.1)

P/S: I tried to deactivate all of them before, and nothing changed.
Hi
This problem is also my community and even in other forums
Is really a big problem and no solution

Please help

www.mygeneral.ir
It's not fixed because it's not considered a bug.

I have a fix, but i had support and development yelling at me that it was a wrong fix.. (but at least my forum looks like intended lol)

(2010-08-18, 12:56 PM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]It's not fixed because it's not considered a bug.

I have a fix, but i had support and development yelling at me that it was a wrong fix.. (but at least my forum looks like intended lol)

so did you get your problem fixed?
Yeah it's fixed on my forum.. But like i said, i had support and development yelling at me that it wasn't a good fix. The turkish mybb site suffers from this bug too, but it seems mybb.com is not interested in fixing it. (since its not on the buglist)
(2010-08-18, 12:56 PM)Disturbed Wrote: [ -> ]It's not fixed because it's not considered a bug.

Um, what?? I've stated a number of times that I am well aware of a problem here, the reason it is not on the dev site is because we can't accurately reproduce it. It only happens to a few people. Your fix was bad, it broke default functionality and showed stuff like rating code even if ratings were disabled. I don't recommend anybody uses it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4