MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010-09-07, 07:12 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've got a 500 error... have you got a .htaccess file?? Try renaming it to htaccess.txt
Done that, still having problems.

Matt, would you be able to have a look if I gave you my cPanel details?
are your db user and password correct?

If I was you I'd back up your files, then delete everything and upload your files again.

If all else fails start again
(2010-09-07, 07:15 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]Matt, would you be able to have a look if I gave you my cPanel details?

Go for it.
Any other help?
(2010-09-08, 07:10 AM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]Any other help?

Was Matt able to help you?!?
(2010-09-08, 07:11 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-08, 07:10 AM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]Any other help?

Was Matt able to help you?!?
Not yet, only just PMed him details.
Was there a ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ folder in your file backup?? You've got no CSS. I've recreated the folders, you'll need to go to ACP > Templates & Style > **each theme** > **each stylesheet** > just save them.
(2010-09-08, 09:29 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Was there a ./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ folder in your file backup?? You've got no CSS. I've recreated the folders, you'll need to go to ACP > Templates & Style > **each theme** > **each stylesheet** > just save them.
I've saved them and it's better than before. The backup was just a file Undecided

Anyone?
Oh OK, in post #13 I thought you meant you had a file backup too.

Currently you've not uploaded the ./images/water/ folder for the images for your theme.
(2010-09-08, 05:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Oh OK, in post #13 I thought you meant you had a file backup too.

Currently you've not uploaded the ./images/water/ folder for the images for your theme.
Doing it now,

What now?
Please Huh
Still no help?
COME ON!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8