MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokeScorch Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You're putting Pokesunrise on the same level as Bulbagarden, Pokebeach, and Serebii?

LOL
^ Well at least it is almost there and it is compared to my site.
(2010-10-25, 11:43 AM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]^ Well at least it is almost there and it is compared to my site.

How is it comparable to PokeBeach, Bulbagarden, & or Serebii?

From what I can see, it's not even close.
From a scale from 0 to 10, it's 0.

- It doesn't provide enough content all those 3 resources already provide.
- It doesn't provide a proper domain link.
- It doesn't provide sufficiently done artwork (banners, icons) in most themes. Sure, the latest one is actually decent but as I pointed out, it looks just like another Pokemon forum aka PokeBoard.
- It doesn't have an active community.

Yeah, comparing it to one of the biggest Pokemon forums out there is just wishful thinking.

From the looks of it, PokeSunrise is improving.
And I hope that yours will too.

But let's be honest, no one is being fooled.

Get a real theme. Thats all I gotta say.
^ I am having some staff members work on that, I have no idea how to.
Just want to bump with some stats:

Our members have made a total of 263 posts in 79 threads.
We currently have 15 members registered.

Oh, and we may have a real theme soon.
Also to get a real domain, you can use terrorz's service, if he still provides that.
I would, but at this many members, I just see it as wasting my money on a domain until I get more members and they are active and dedicated. I'm shooting at getting a domain once I get around 100 members.
(2010-11-07, 04:15 AM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I would, but at this many members, I just see it as wasting my money on a domain until I get more members and they are active and dedicated. I'm shooting at getting a domain once I get around 100 members.

But it's only 20 dollars... >_>
$10 actually. Maybe $8 with discounts or coupons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5