MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokeScorch Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well I think it depends on your host.

Also the forums may be closing down, theres not that much discussion value. But I'm not sure.
Why don't you and your pokemon friends(fire water electric earth, and if there is any more) make
One forum instead of making a bunch and trying
To have them all looking the same. I doubt anyone here at MyBB plays pokemon at this age. Its like a 5 yea old game.
(2010-11-11, 03:16 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you and your pokemon friends(fire water electric earth, and if there is any more) make

Someone finally said it.

This is so right.

It doesn't make sense that you all each have a forum, and that you're all mods & admin on every one of them.

Focus on 1 forum. Turn it into a success before trying other ideas like the Game Critics.

Pretty much closing this down and focusing on GamerCritics, sadly.

Wait not closing it down, letting a dedicated staff member be admin.

And I'm actually trying to make PokeScorch different from all the others. And I am not mod or admin on any of the other ones. So there.
(2010-11-11, 03:16 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you and your pokemon friends(fire water electric earth, and if there is any more) make
To have them all looking the same. I doubt anyone here at MyBB plays pokemon at this age. Its like a 5 yea old game.

Can't do water, Water Pokémon Master is a well-known webmaster of PokéBeach, one of the really well-known sites.
That would explain their usernames...
Ok, just saying that I rarely go by FPM anymore, this is the only place I am known by that. I am known mostly as ShinyBlaze.
While I agree that these kids are annoying and need some focus, I'm equally annoyed by people coming into their threads and saying "LOL POKEMON IS A BABY GAME." Pokemon is one of the world's most respected franchises and are, frankly, pretty good games. Nobody cares if you don't like them.
(2010-11-11, 05:36 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]While I agree that these kids are annoying and need some focus, I'm equally annoyed by people coming into their threads and saying "LOL POKEMON IS A BABY GAME." Pokemon is one of the world's most respected franchises and are, frankly, pretty good games. Nobody cares if you don't like them.

I agree fully 100%. I am sick of people telling me to play Call of Duty games instead of Pokemon because "Pokemon is for babies". Well if Pokemon was for babies would it's combined game sales be 200 Million + when Call of Duty is just over 80 Million. Angel
Whats up with you and this red theme brah?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5