MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokeScorch Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The red theme is supposed to be red and orange, which gives it a blazy feel to it, hence the name PokeScorch.
it hurts my eyes, no one would ever want to stick around
All of my members like the theme and most are active.
First, there isn't even an Announcement thread on the theme.
So I'm not sure how you determined most of them like it.

Second, from the look at your members list, 11 out of 15 of your members haven't been active since October.

Even if all 15 were on all the time, and everyone there loved the theme, that's only 14/15 people depending if you count yourself.

I don't get a "Blazy" feeling. I can show you how one looks like if you really want to.

The Red gives me a sharp pain feeling in my eyes, thus I want to stop looking at it & leave.

You have 15 members here. If you want to jump from 15 to like 1,500 or 15,000 - then you'll need to accept the criticism we're putting out rather than shrugging it off and assuming we're 1 out of 1 million that doesn't like how it looks.
(2010-11-11, 09:00 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]First, there isn't even an Announcement thread on the theme.
So I'm not sure how you determined most of them like it.

Second, from the look at your members list, 11 out of 15 of your members haven't been active since October.

Even if all 15 were on all the time, and everyone there loved the theme, that's only 14/15 people depending if you count yourself.

I don't get a "Blazy" feeling. I can show you how one looks like if you really want to.

[/b]The Red gives me a sharp pain feeling in my eyes, thus I want to stop looking at it & leave.[/b]

You have 15 members here. If you want to jump from 15 to like 1,500 or 15,000 - then you'll need to accept the criticism we're putting out rather than shrugging it off and assuming we're 1 out of 1 million that doesn't like how it looks.
Bold 1: There is one in the forums only mods can view.

Bold 2: Meh :/ maybe I should look for good custom themes then.
Right, 5 / 15 are staff members.
But you said, and I quote: All of my members like the theme.
i usually don't like to get involved in these things, but take your pokespamcrap off this forum please. i actually enjoy helpful critiques, unlike you. mybb is a very helpful site besides the fact that you are blatantly abusing it and the wonderful members that actually care about web design.

goodbye FirePokemonMaster
^ You think this is a joke? You think i'm playing around? I'm not "abusing" it, I'm just another member like you. Ok?
(2010-11-12, 12:29 AM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just another member like you.

i don't get a new site every day. my forums have heavily modified skins by me. i don't ask for a million graphics for free in multiple threads. i don't spam these [FREE PLEASE] threads. i don't tick people off with pokemon.

do not try to compare us.
(2010-11-12, 12:37 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-12, 12:29 AM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just another member like you.

i don't get a new site every day. my forums have heavily modified skins by me. i don't ask for a million graphics for free in multiple threads. i don't spam these [FREE PLEASE] threads. i don't tick people off with pokemon.

do not try to compare us.
Bold 1: Well neither do I. I only have 2.
Bold 2: Whats wrong with Pokemon??? Seriously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5