MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The New PokéSunrise Forums. Please view and rate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
79 Members and 116 posts in 65 threads? Thats bad... I only have 6 more members then you and 2,723 posts in 361 threads. Try to get more dedicated members.
^ I'm a dedicated member. Thats what brought me to be a mod on there. You can ask EPM yourself.
Well, you see, we had a forum with a lot of threads and posts, but we had to move to a different one, with no ads, and that we can add a theme.
^ That too.
We have added Pokeballs at the left of every forum. Looks good.

EDIT: the one who gave the link to give me a domain, If I get it, I have to redo my forums.
(2010-10-25, 01:44 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]We have added Pokeballs at the left of every forum. Looks good.

EDIT: the one who gave the link to give me a domain, If I get it, I have to redo my forums.
Just point your host nameservers to the new domain, and about your above post it doesnt matter. If you restarted even so you should still have more threads/post with that many members.

Your site is also very slow. =\

Looks just like PokeBoard:
http://www.pokeboard.com/

Except they actually have a proper domain.
I know, I can't really find a theme that looks like a "Sunrise Theme" so I used "The Cure Theme" for now, and as I said before, I will be getting a domain for it. It has been improving, lots of members have been active, it just takes time. In a few weeks, we'll have more people joining. It is just a small community for pokemon fans. And how am I suppose to make it faster then?
(2010-10-25, 06:23 PM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]And how am I suppose to make it faster then?

A better server, a better host.

Yeah, we know you're just 13.
But this is why most successful Websites aren't run by kids.
Those around your age that are lucky, have founds ways to pay for a host & domain.

You get what you paid for, so if you use a "Free" host service like comuv.com or createmybb3.com, don't expect it to be up to standards like your big competitions; PokeBeach, Serebii, etc.
(2010-10-25, 02:55 AM)lan7 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks just like PokeBoard:
http://www.pokeboard.com/

Except they actually have a proper domain.

Does this look like Pokeboard to you?

[Image: htrdh.png]

We have plenty of themes, sign up and see for yourself.

And also, sometimes we get news even before PokeBeach.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6