MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The New PokéSunrise Forums. Please view and rate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Advertise here http://forumpromotion.net/forum/index.php there are other pokemon forums on there, and be sure to refer me if you wish. Just a note the pokemon forums there are run by mature pokemon fans... so dont get annyoing over there because you dont want to ruin your reputation like you have over here.

Dont try to act innocent because you are 13 or 14, I started using mybb at 14, and joined the forums at 15, now im 16... and I guess it all depends on ur maturity level... i was a pretty tall/mature 14 year old.. by the way when I was ur age, I been not using free forum hosts... just dont act annyoing and post same type of threads over and over... I was a great webmaster at 14. Now im 16 and im doing pretty good with my current project http://planetgamers.org/index.php So stop asking people for help, read/watch tutorials, play around on a demo board and you will learn some things. I will help you if you need anything, contact me at my site if you ever need anything, I will try to help you. If you take my advice you will do just fine as I potential in you. Good luck.
Thanks everyone, so Pokesunrise.com isn't mine? I have the domain like you said for me to get.
(2010-11-12, 07:03 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, so Pokesunrise.com isn't mine? I have the domain like you said for me to get.

... No.
You have Pokesunrise.co.cc
>_>
If PokeSunrise.com was yours, then why doesn't it point to your site?
And how did you manage to pay the $10 fee?
Nope. Try going to pokesunrise.com and see what happens. You have pokesunrise.co.cc

Also, you might want to read my post in the PokeScorch thread. It was aimed towards you guys. Wink I don't want to repost it really. Copy + Paste takes a dreadfully long amount of time you know... Toungue
There was no $10 fee, and I'll check that BrickMaster.
(2010-11-12, 07:09 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]There was no $10 fee, and I'll check that BrickMaster.

Exactly, because you didn't buy the .COM domain
You registered for a .CO.CC domain which are free for 1 year, you will lose that domain after a year if you choose not to pay for it.

So update your forum where it says PokeSunrise.com to just PokeSunrise or PokeSunrise.co.cc

It makes you look ridiculous to claim a domain you don't own.
(2010-11-12, 07:09 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]There was no $10 fee, and I'll check that BrickMaster.

I think that was a rhetorical question from him.

And thanks. Sorry if it sounds rude, definitely not what I want to come across, but you guys need some tough love. Quick note though, the design part and some other fragments (should be easy to tell) are only aimed at PokeScorch/PokeStorm/whatever the name is. Not yours. Wink
Well that one person said it is free for life.
Yeah, the renewal for them is free weBex. Unless it's commercial or a top domain name.
Oh well.
It's still not a TLD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6