MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The New PokéSunrise Forums. Please view and rate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah it's been down for hours, you might want to look into that first.
It kinda got suspended, but here is our new one-

http://pokesunrise.co.cc

We just started a few hours ago, please join and use the avatar uploader, please tell me why it's not working.
Well you should update your links then, like your signature.

This is your 2nd restart...
Ya, it wouldn't work on my Pokesunrise.comuv for some reason, but we have a domain, but that avatar uploader won't work.....
Why are you still calling it PokeSunrise.com?

http://www.whois.net/whois/pokesunrise.com

As you can see, it's a registered domain now, that clearly doesn't belong to you.

So you should be calling it just PokeSunrise or Pokesunrise.co.cc
Yes, you should remove that from your profile. I own pokesunrise.com, not you.
(2010-11-12, 04:11 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you should remove that from your profile. I own pokesunrise.com, not you.

And yet you bought it for the explicit reason of spiting EPM.

Also, you have a few too many forums, once again... couldn't you have moved the old files over?
(2010-11-12, 04:39 AM)starzmon Wrote: [ -> ]And yet you bought it for the explicit reason of spiting EPM.

It doesn't matter.

It's why you should buy domains right away or at the very least don't announce you're planning to buy it & claim ownership over it.
(2010-11-12, 04:43 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter.

It's why you should buy domains right away or at the very least don't announce you're planning to buy it & claim ownership over it.

Right, because buying a domain name you're never going to use totally makes you not seem like a spammer.

I understand iBf was trying to teach him a lesson, but there is such a thing as tact. I hope you're not planning to make it a permanent lesson and continually renew the name.
(2010-11-12, 04:51 AM)starzmon Wrote: [ -> ]Right, because buying a domain name you're never going to use totally makes you not seem like a spammer.

I understand iBf was trying to teach him a lesson, but there is such a thing as tact. I hope you're not planning to make it a permanent lesson and continually renew the name.

No, it doesn't make him seem like a spammer.
You're absolutely right, it's an lime move.

To be honest, I was going to do it too. iBf just happened to beat me to the punch when I tried to register it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6