MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.1 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:imei must really be bored...
Or just really good at what he does. Wink

Quote:regarding the __MACOSX
No need to upload it dont worry, it is like a macos system auto generated file, if you see it contains DS_Store.
DS_Store holds the information which controls the way a folder will be opened in Mac OS.

Maybe this zip file was compiled using Mac.
Yes it was.

I thought I had the archiving program set not to include those files/folders but for some reason it did. I've fixed the archive up now.
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:imei must really be bored...
Or just really good at what he does. Wink

Quote:regarding the __MACOSX
No need to upload it dont worry, it is like a macos system auto generated file, if you see it contains DS_Store.
DS_Store holds the information which controls the way a folder will be opened in Mac OS.

Maybe this zip file was compiled using Mac.
Yes it was.

I thought I had the archiving program set not to include those files/folders but for some reason it did. I've fixed the archive up now.
Offtopic: you must really be having some fun with ur mini... I wish I had one (this page makes me laugh so much, and want one even more: http://www.apple.com/switch/reasons/reason01.html)
Upgraded my board manually because I have some mods that affected the files in question.

Went very well, thanks to the easy to follow instructions!

Cheers MyBB team!
vmatan Wrote:There is no need to change language files?
No, you don't need to change these files.
Hello

Please publish also PATCH files. Manual patching with file "mybb_111_patch.txt" is stupid - people should use diff and patch...
Manuall and file replace file both are available

mybb_111_changed_files.zip (Size: 54.91 KB / Downloads: 24)
mybb_111_patch.txt (Size: 6.58 KB / Downloads: 42)
The version in the admin cp is still showing 1.1 and not 1.1.1 after I uploaded all the changed files in this version.
zaher1988 Wrote:Manuall (...)
mybb_111_patch.txt (Size: 6.58 KB / Downloads: 42)
Yes, I have used this... but it should not be manual. A little and very useful program called diff can make a patch file from your sources. Automatically.
Another little program called patch can patch all your files. Automatically.

I can give you an example - look at phpBB's updates.
I'm making one
zaher1988 Wrote:lol well it is his job i guess! look at his site's name
Just my fan.Wink more seqre mybb is more seqre myimeiBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6