MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donations Needed. For a Good Reason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
get your free domain here
I know about that, i want to get a genuin .com domain.
Just get a .tk to start until you raise $10.
That would be a lot of work. Becuase once everything is set as far as the domain settings and name servers and everything...i would rather wait, to get the domain then to set it up, and then have to re-do it later.[/align]
(2010-11-28, 03:11 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]I know about that, i want to get a genuin .com domain.

then stop begging and get a work
10$ bucks are nothing
and a minimal payment if you want to show seriousness to your project
if you can't be serious, why are you making it in first place?
As i have said i am only 17. i have no source of income. im not doing this for me, but for others. i am not begging. and a donation is not a payment. if this is bothering you so bad, just dont reply to the post please. thank you.

(2010-11-28, 03:21 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]As i have said i am only 17. i have no source of income. im not doing this for me, but for others. i am not begging. and a donation is not a payment. if this is bothering you so bad, just dont reply to the post please. thank you.

and if ten bucks is nothing, then why dont you donate?

(2010-11-28, 03:19 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-28, 03:11 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]I know about that, i want to get a genuin .com domain.

then stop begging and get a work
10$ bucks are nothing
and a minimal payment if you want to show seriousness to your project
if you can't be serious, why are you making it in first place?

I don't think he is exactly begging, i think he has a valid reason.

However, you can try a couple of sites in order to get a little bit of cash. I am not going to suggest anything, but, you know, its up to you, and that might be one of your options.
Thank you Matt. And if anyone does decide to donate, there name and website will go on a very special page.
Do you know how to design, or code?

If so, doing a simple job for someone can quickly earn you $10.
(2010-11-28, 03:26 AM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know how to design, or code?

If so, doing a simple job for someone can quickly earn you $10.

No, unfortunatly i dont. i really need donations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5