MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donations Needed. For a Good Reason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well. I can help you in january if no one others help.

I'm currently working on a project, and once i receive payment i can do it for you.

And guys, stop trolling please. His reason is good.
Thank you Kavin. I hope someone will be able to help me soon. would you even be able to help now? even if you gave 2 dollars it would help so much.
May I ask what free hosting you're going to use, by the way? Because many of them that host MyBB forums only give you a certain amount of themes to use, or restrict how large you can get.. etc.

All of those limits would really restrict you.
Dialatic - Your really not helping.
I'm asking you a legitimate question? I was interested in it..
Stop trolling
No one's trolling you.. I'm asking you a question because I'm interested in what the answer is.

You're starting to look really immature. Why avoid the question?
To be honest if you're having a hard time putting ten dollars together, you really shouldn't be running a forum. Use the money you have to buy food and such.

Anyway, your idea has too many flaws to be practical. These come to mind:

• SEO: People with, say, aspergers or schizophrenia aren't going to go searching for an "illness forum". You'd have to target a LOT of keywords.

• Would you have a category for every illness under the sun? I can picture one of your threads now:

Kid with social disorder:
Quote:Waaaaah I have no friends, I need friends. Give me friends.

Reply from guy with sex addiction:
Quote:You can be my friend (: (: (: (:

Reply from guy who's completely brain dead
Quote:werhg89rhguewrhgouiwigeorunwreiuweg *drooooooool*

Be less broad, and focus on one illness.
(2010-11-28, 04:03 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest if you're having a hard time putting ten dollars together, you really shouldn't be running a forum. Use the money you have to buy food and such.

Anyway, your idea has too many flaws to be practical. These come to mind:

• SEO: People with, say, aspergers or schizophrenia aren't going to go searching for an "illness forum". You'd have to target a LOT of keywords.

• Would you have a category for every illness under the sun? I can picture one of your threads now:

Kid with social disorder:
Quote:Waaaaah I have no friends, I need friends. Give me friends.

Reply from guy with sex addiction:
Quote:You can be my friend (: (: (: (:

Reply from guy who's completely brain dead
Quote:werhg89rhguewrhgouiwigeorunwreiuweg *drooooooool*

Be less broad, and focus on one illness.

wow some of this stuff you just posted can be really offensive. you need to stop.

(2010-11-28, 04:04 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]wow some of this stuff you just posted can be really offensive. you need to stop.

How is it offensive?

And I doubt you're actually going to do what you said you were going to do with the $10.

We've all tried to help you by offering sources of free domains, and just asking you basic questions that you can't seem to answer.

Thread reported, I hope it's closed. You don't deserve $10 if you can't even answer simple questions from the potential donators. I was going to offer it, but I wanted more details (not yet of course, I have a design project coming up soon that I'll be paid for).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5