MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donations Needed. For a Good Reason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Offensive or not, it's bound to happen on a forum where every member either has some sort of issue, or are there to troll them about it.
(2010-11-28, 04:09 AM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-28, 04:04 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]wow some of this stuff you just posted can be really offensive. you need to stop.

How is it offensive?

And I doubt you're actually going to do what you said you were going to do with the $10.

We've all tried to help you by offering sources of free domains, and just asking you basic questions that you can't seem to answer.

Thread reported, I hope it's closed. You don't deserve $10 if you can't even answer simple questions from the potential donators. I was going to offer it, but I wanted more details (not yet of course, I have a design project coming up soon that I'll be paid for).

Dialatic - Many people have told you to stop trolling. and so have i, i can really careless if you reported this thread. The myBB staff are not dumb, they will read this and see that no one else has a problem.

You're the only one who thinks I'm trolling. Why can't you just answer the question?
Dialatic isn't trolling. He's offering you the money you need, the least you can do is answer his questions. You joined a month ago and haven't really posted much, you're bound for some screening.
(2010-11-28, 04:12 AM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]You're the only one who thinks I'm trolling. Why can't you just answer the question?

Fine! the host im going to use is 000webhost. from there i will install the forum script, set it up...and then once i have raised the money i will find a decent name for the site and register the domain. once the money and domain is registered i would announce the name and domain of the site on the forum.
(2010-11-28, 04:16 AM)RyanPianesi Wrote: [ -> ]Fine! the host im going to use is 000webhost

Here's your first problem. They take your site down every few days to pick through your files.
Thank you CAwesome.

And Ryan, I guess that sounds okay, but may I recommend running some sort of subscription system to raise money while you're running on 000webhost, and once you hit around $80, buy hosting at Hostgator for a year (or even like $7 if you only want to pay for 1 month).

Just give me a few days, and if you don't get $10 by then, I might be able to help you out.
No, not really. they do it a couple days after you create a site, just to make sure that the site does not contain any offesive or illigal material. after that, its fine.
And Dialatic - Thank you so very much. and did you get your PM?
One more thing before I get off for the night.

You really should read up on HTML and CSS.

http://htmldog.com/guides/htmlbeginner/

Ever since I learned HTML, CSS, and how to design with Photoshop, I can make money online whenever I need to. I just design a website, code it, and there's always people interested in custom designs.

And yes, I got your PM, thank you. PM me in a few days and we'll talk about the $10.
(2010-11-28, 04:24 AM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]One more thing before I get off for the night.

You really should read up on HTML and CSS.

http://htmldog.com/guides/htmlbeginner/

Ever since I learned HTML, CSS, and how to design with Photoshop, I can make money online whenever I need to. I just design a website, code it, and there's always people interested in custom designs.

And yes, I got your PM, thank you. PM me in a few days and we'll talk about the $10.
Okay, thank you and have a good night. is there any chance that i can like get 2 dollars from you now? so that i have somthing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5