MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donations Needed. For a Good Reason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I wasn't kidding when I said my Paypal was empty (I think I told you that.. I meant to). Toungue

I'm working on a big project at the moment (using HTML and PHP skills), and hopefully in a few days it will be finished. This is what I expect to get paid for.
Okay, well have a good night...and i hope to talk to you tommorow.
(2010-11-28, 04:03 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest if you're having a hard time putting ten dollars together, you really shouldn't be running a forum. Use the money you have to buy food and such.

Anyway, your idea has too many flaws to be practical. These come to mind:

• SEO: People with, say, aspergers or schizophrenia aren't going to go searching for an "illness forum". You'd have to target a LOT of keywords.

• Would you have a category for every illness under the sun? I can picture one of your threads now:

Kid with social disorder:
Quote:Waaaaah I have no friends, I need friends. Give me friends.

Reply from guy with sex addiction:
Quote:You can be my friend (: (: (: (:

Reply from guy who's completely brain dead
Quote:werhg89rhguewrhgouiwigeorunwreiuweg *drooooooool*

Be less broad, and focus on one illness.
sorry i lol'd but he's right
you should focus <.<
making tooo many forum categories will be wrose

[Image: yodawgweheardyoulikeres.jpg]
I think this thread has gone a little too far in terms of discussion and trolling. Therefore I'll be closing this thread. Obviously you can still donate but just keep discussions to your pm's Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5