MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Proxy Please v0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yes, i activated while registration option.
ok, will do it and update.
same issue yaldaram. deleted that line and tried registering. it gave same error
(2010-12-18, 10:59 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this doesn't screw over certain IP's that AREN'T proxy like labroccas.

It does. I'm running a web server on port 80, and tried to visit Jessie's site and it said I was using a proxy, which is wrong. Dodgy
I think I've to revive this plugin again, since many users are reporting the same error Splappy.

Wait for some time please.
Exactly what I need...thanks yal !
Thanks.
lol just uploaded im the owner and it says im using proxy when im not
(2010-12-24, 03:03 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've to revive this plugin again, since many users are reporting the same error Splappy.

Wait for some time please.

antman07, as author says his words, you can wait for the plugin updated to stable release
I don't recommend using this plugin, because it has a lot of bugs and the author hasn't been online for some time now.
(2011-02-08, 01:06 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recommend using this plugin, because it has a lot of bugs and the author hasn't been online for some time now.

You mean security bugs?

@Yaldaram : I rally need this plugin, but if it still unstable, i think i should be patient... Please patch the bugs...

Thanks.

-------------------------
update : maybe this is his answer... http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=36
------------------------
His solution basically nullifies the actual point of this plugin. I wouldn't recommend blocking proxies, as some people use them for legitimate purposes.

And no, I don't mean security bugs, I mean that there's bugs the author doesn't seem to want to rectify.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5