MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Proxy Please v0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am struggling to install this plugin!

I opened the zip is this correct?
There is one file when I upload it to my cpanel the file is named no_proxy[1].php is this correct.
The path is inc/plugins the 'hello, and askimet are not in folders so I presume neither should my new file.

There are no read me files in the zip.

When I look in my admin at plugins its not there.

This plugin doesn't work and blocks perfectly legitimate, non proxy IP's. There's no reason whatsoever to block proxies, because they are used for legit purposes as well.
So your saying this plugin does not work, please clarify then I can remove it from cpanel and my drive.

Thanks shukashu
(2011-02-10, 04:31 PM)kate Wrote: [ -> ]So your saying this plugin does not work, please clarify then I can remove it from cpanel and my drive.

Thanks shukashu

Pretty obvious he is saying it does not work.
And does Shukaku need a spokesperson,

It was a simple question and this mybb works different than SMF .
(2011-02-10, 04:34 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty obvious he is saying it does not work.
What he said.
I'm sorry I didn't upgraded this. I hope I'll do some necessary edits in the next coming days.
(2010-12-20, 08:00 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless, even if you check port 8080 I'm just wondering if its correct to assume that anything running on port 8080 is a proxy, same argument as port 80 and 443. I think you'll just get alot more false hits with the fsockopen option as it is. Add to it the fact that theres no option for the user to override a falsely identified IP.

I am getting a false positive on legitimate IP accounts as well. The option G33K suggests is and would be a great option to whitelist certain IP's that are running into issues.

As it stands, I cannot use the 'global' setting in this plugin and it is a very necessary plugin right now.

(2011-02-22, 05:02 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I didn't upgraded this. I hope I'll do some necessary edits in the next coming days.

And I read 5 pages only to find nothing is really resolved.

Do you have any plans to upgrade this plugin? It's very good but truly needs to be worked on and upgraded.

NOTE:

Found updated version on author's website.

Still would be nice to have a whitelist feature anyway Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5