MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Matt's Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Goodbye Spammer 1.1 released - Added link to Goodbye Spammer form in postbit. Fixed bug with replacement code appearing on profile page if all plugins are disabled. Fix bug with link showing for admins/moderators. Fixed bug with using tool on invalid user. To upgrade, deactivate, upload ./images/goodbyespammer_postbit.png to ./images/, reupload ./inc/plugins/goodbyespammer.php and ./inc/languages/english/goodbyespammer.lang.php, activate.
Automatic Subscriptions 1.2 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. Fixed issue with loading language file in the Admin CP. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/automaticsubscriptions.php, and upload ./inc/languages/english/admin/user_automaticsubscriptions.php to ./inc/languages/english/admin/.

Awaiting Activation Message 1.8 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. Supports new account activation method of 'email and admin'. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/aamessage.php and ./inc/languages/english/aamessage.lang.php, activate.

Cookie Law 1.0 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. Fixes bug with permissions after disallowing cookies. Adds setting for the display method. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/cookielaw.php and ./inc/languages/english/cookielaw.lang.php, activate.

Courtesy Edit Time 1.1 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. Code cleaned up and database field removed. To upgrade, uninstall, reupload ./inc/plugins/courtesyedittime.php, activate.

Custom User Permissions 1.0 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. Added autocomplete for username field. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/customuserperms.php and ./admin/modules/user/customuserperms.php.

Date of Birth on Registration 1.0 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/dobonreg.php, activate.

Email Admin-Created User 1.0 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/emailacu.php, activate.

Header Warning Level 1.8 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/headerwarnlevel.php, activate.

Karma Stars 1.1 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. Fixed bug with 'next karma' on list view. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/karmastars.php, activate.

Restrict Email Domains 1.1 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/restrictemaildomains.php

Return to top postbit button 1.8 released - MyBB 1.8 compatible. Language file added. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/returntotop.php, upload ./inc/languages/english/returntotop.php to ./inc/languages/english/ and ./images/top.png to ./images/ (for 1.8.x), activate.

Awaiting Activation Count, Goodbye Spammer, and Report Reputation have been deprecated as they are default features in 1.8.
[Image: koolaid.jpg]

After a long hiatus, I have finally actually uploaded all of these to the new Mods Site (other than the ones in red).
Thank you for your hard work! I am looking for new myreactions and maybe My Support? Wink
MySupport is a bit of a beast I'm still not quite brave enough to tackle yet Big Grin
Yeah, it would need a lot of time - it is a complex plugin, but really useful. Many users miss it for MyBB 1.8 (anyway fortunately there are some compatible working versions with minor bugs - from Sama for example).

I am looking for MyReactions Wink Have a nice day, thank you!
Would love to see mysupport updated, i am actually a bit surprised no one created a support plugin for mybb 1.8 yet.
Advanced Private Message Notice has been updated to 1.0.1 and Plugin Uploader has finally been updated for MyBB 1.8 with version 1.2.

After some new features for MyReactions, MySupport will be next Smile
(2016-10-15, 03:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced Private Message Notice has been updated to 1.0.1 and Plugin Uploader has finally been updated for MyBB 1.8 with version 1.2.

After some new features for MyReactions, MySupport will be next Smile

Great news about mysupport.

I was about to install the plugin uploader since i hate it when there are plugins in the server that aren't used and i can't be bothered to delete all the files separately.

However i realized that this might make problems for me since i have renamed the admin folder, wouldn't it?
Although i could look to skip it for plugins that have admin folder stuff.

Also how does the upload work exactly? Like how does it know which files would be necessary only?

E.g. the myprofile plugin file looks like this, how would it recognize that it only needs "Upload"?

[Image: 47a0791c5a1f4815897554762d80b269.png]
Plugin Uploader has now been updated to 1.2.1 Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8