MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Matt's Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah, I've had a lot on the last few weeks with work and my cat so physically haven't sat down at my computer much for a while Sad
(2017-02-15, 09:36 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, it makes my life easier. I hope MyReactions v1.0 are on the way Smile

[Image: c8CIxm5.png]

"MyReactions?... I haven't heard that name in years"
(2017-02-15, 09:58 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I've had a lot on the last few weeks with work and my cat so physically haven't sat down at my computer much for a while Sad

I understand, same here... I hope that your cat is OK Smile

Feel free to contact me if you need any volunteers for testing. I have been waiting over 4 months for a v1.0.0 so I can wait a little more and help you with debugging.

Have a nice day, keep good work!
I wonder if MySupport still works with the latest version of MyBB with PHP 7.1.1.
I would bet no. Hasn't been updated for 1.8 and no idea about PHP7 support... I am working on it though.
Karma Stars is a nice idea. I'm thinking about swapping stars for levels.

If you find the time, it would be cool to see it integrated with NewPoints and MyAlerts, so users receive points + an alert when they advanced to a higher level/star.

Also to make things more interesting, a certain reputation, online time, etc could be required in order to receive a higher star.
This sounds more suited to another plugin I was hoping to make at some point - Karma Stars is designed to be very basic (it's a throwback to the first forum I used) - there's no actions/events that trigger when you hit a new level, it literally just works out the current star level at runtime every time (i.e. it doesn't re-count every time a post is added/removed etc). Another plugin I want to create would do everything else you wanted, just depends if I ever find the time to do everything I have planned!
I use Karma stars because of its simplicity - it covers all my needs. I hope that you will find any time to finish great MyReactions plugin sooner or later. No rush, just my wish Smile
I will, just had to take a few weeks to myself and take a bit of a break Smile Will definitely release as soon as I can.
Since you're working on mysupport, can you consider adding a "vote answer up/down"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8