MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Matt's Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2016-12-30, 11:00 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It will be soon, I've just been working on some other projects too as I have a very short attention spanĀ [Image: biggrin.gif]
My reaction for MyReactions v1.0 release:

[Image: Qr9Qwnk.jpg]

Smile
Karma Stars 1.2.0 released - Added the ability to view progress of other user's karma, and view the top posters on the list view. Karma levels have been tweaked with some new images and transparency fixed. To upgrade, deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/karmastars.php and ./inc/languages/karmastars.lang.php. If you want the new karma levels, you will additionally need to reupload the contents of ./images/karmastars/, uninstall, then install and activate. If you do not want the new karma levels, you just need to activate the plugin.
Advanced Private Message Notice 1.0.2 released - Templates now cached. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/advancedpmnotice.php.

Return to top postbit button 1.8.1 released - Templates now cached. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/returntotop.php.

Header Warning Level 1.8.1 released - Templates now cached. Code refactor. Dropped compatibility with MyBB 1.6. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/headerwarnlevel.php.

Go to Full Reply/Edit 1.0.1 released - Template now cached. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/gotofull.php.

Date of Birth on Registration 1.0.1 released - Template now cached. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/dobonreg.php.

Awaiting Activation Message 1.8.1 released - Templates now cached. Dropped compatibility with MyBB 1.6. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/aamessage.php.

Automatic Subscriptions 1.2.1 released - Templates now cached. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/automaticsubscriptions.php.
Thank you! I have updated all your plugins on my site Smile
Restrict Email Domains 1.2.0 released - Added AJAX check for email address on registration form. Dropped compatibility with MyBB 1.6. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/restrictemaildomains.php
(2017-01-08, 06:02 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! I have updated all your plugins on my site Smile

No worries Big Grin
Automatic Subscriptions 1.2.2 released - Fixed issue with incorrect thread subscription method being used. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/automaticsubscriptions.php.
Global Moderators 1.0.0 released - Fixed a bug with text not appearing when using PHP 7. Fixed a bug with some permissions not being applied correctly. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/globalmoderators.php, ./admin/modules/user/globalmoderators.php and ./inc/languages/english/admin/user_globalmoderators.lang.php.

Custom User Permissions 1.0.1 released - Fixed a bug with text not appearing when using PHP 7. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/customuserperms.php and ./admin/modules/user/customuserperms.php.

MyReactions 0.0.4 released - Fixes bug with hardcoded table prefix and XSS bug when reacting to posts. Thanks to myudev and Cu8eeeR/Eldenroot for the fixes/reports. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/myreactions.php
Plugin Uploader 1.2.2 released - Fix support with new Extend site. Adds download and star counts, and review status. To upgrade, reupload ./inc/plugins/pluginuploader.php, ./admin/modules/config/pluginuploader.php, and ./inc/languages/english/admin/config_pluginuploader.lang.php
Thank you, it makes my life easier. I hope MyReactions v1.0 are on the way Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8