MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProPortal Redux Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-02-20, 10:58 AM)Rapodo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add a refresh button or auto refresh using ajax to the latest threads or posts ?

I might look into this. I guess it could be handy for larger boards.
Thanks, be great if you can add this, will be awesome addon
this sounds awesome! looking forward to its release Smile
(2011-02-21, 05:47 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]this sounds awesome! looking forward to its release Smile

Glad to see there's interest! I'm busy with school work and maintaining my other projects but its development is coming long nicely. Smile
thanks Smile looking forward to using it
Good luck with this. Can't wait to see the end result Smile
(Maybe it´s personal opinion but) I´ve seen better visibility with this "2-col announcements" in center blocks to my Portal layout - maybe you can try this out in your new script too Smile

[attachment=21756]

-------------------

NOTE: my current problem with Pro Portal is limit # of chars in announcements and DO NOT get open html tags (breaking disastrously the layout). I hope you figure this out in this new script

My solution to cut current 2-column announcements is a bad code:
height: Y px;overlay-y:hidden;
Very nice thanks.Im looking forward to its release
awesome,this is going to be epic.....
and can i give a few suggestions???
like see these portlals
www.comuvir.com
www.otserv.es

just wanted tabbed portal feature like the above links.
(2011-02-26, 10:04 AM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ](Maybe it´s personal opinion but) I´ve seen better visibility with this "2-col announcements" in center blocks to my Portal layout - maybe you can try this out in your new script too Smile

-------------------

NOTE: my current problem with Pro Portal is limit # of chars in announcements and DO NOT get open html tags (breaking disastrously the layout). I hope you figure this out in this new script

My solution to cut current 2-column announcements is a bad code:
height: Y px;overlay-y:hidden;

This would be good as a setting. :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7