MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProPortal Redux Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think it might have died Sad
make a portal system for mybb = die
R.I.P dragonfever & Steven xD
(2011-05-20, 02:02 AM)INights Wrote: [ -> ]make a portal system for mybb = die
R.I.P dragonfever & Steven xD

rofl this is very weird I must say. Hopefully he'll come back soon and give us an update, I hope this isn't a true pattern Wink
Great to see more powerful plugins coming to MyBB. I hope to see more form you Big Grin.
Its exam time guys, give the dude a break.
I'd like to suggest the option of being able to set only certain forums to display in the "latest posts" block Smile I think that would be extremely useful.
Or if somebody could explain me how to do it with ProPortal 1.0, I'd appreciate it very much!
any news on this?
I hope production for this is still going on. I've been waiting for this to be finished. I was really interested in this.
^Me too, I really hope that it is in progress, I'm patient about it, I just wish its finished someday Smile
Hey everyone; no, I'm not dead! I've just been extremely busy.

Aside from graduating high school, I've had to deal with college applications, getting federal aid, finding and keeping a job, et cetera. I no longer have the free time to fool around with MyBB as much as I used to, and the time I do have to myself is either spent with my sound asleep from exhaustion, reading, or aimlessly browsing.

Lately the only thing I've actually finished is StatusVia which has been sucking up the rest of my free time.

It's a vicious cycle.

Regardless, I hope that in the near future I'll be able to get all of my stuff together and continue development on PPRedux as well as my other projects. Until then, I'll mainly be lurking and busy with other things. MyBB is no longer my top priority.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7