MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProPortal Redux Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sad
I hope you get your stuff done soon.

BTW, found the site today, didn't know you made it! Big Grin It's awesome, used it several times.
(2011-07-24, 03:38 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone; no, I'm not dead! I've just been extremely busy.

Aside from graduating high school, I've had to deal with college applications, getting federal aid, finding and keeping a job, et cetera. I no longer have the free time to fool around with MyBB as much as I used to, and the time I do have to myself is either spent with my sound asleep from exhaustion, reading, or aimlessly browsing.

Lately the only thing I've actually finished is StatusVia which has been sucking up the rest of my free time.

It's a vicious cycle.

Regardless, I hope that in the near future I'll be able to get all of my stuff together and continue development on PPRedux as well as my other projects. Until then, I'll mainly be lurking and busy with other things. MyBB is no longer my top priority.

[Image: its-beautiful.jpg]

COME BACK!
(2011-07-24, 03:42 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Sad
I hope you get your stuff done soon.

BTW, found the site today, didn't know you made it! Big Grin It's awesome, used it several times.

Thanks! I'm excited to get my life going but scared too!

(2011-07-25, 03:11 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]COME BACK!

All in good time!
Sorry if this has been answered already, but will blocks be able to support PHP? I'd like to display data from a table inside these blocks.
I don't think so. You can use PHP in Templates though.
I've been checking this thread occasionally for updates so am bummed that you haven't had time to work on this.

At the same time I know how time-consuming it is to be trying to get yourself launched into life and all that so wanted to wish you much success with that! Smile
Man, this sure suck Sad
Hi,

while i have click on "click to see" in Block Management, It will not to work! and in portal page dont see any blocks!

How i can view or visible the blocks?

Thank you,
i downloaded it and installed it wright, it dont work on my forum i need help it make the page small and says it dont exist
Make sure its compadible to play videos on the Portal page unlike the orignal version of ProPortal. On the original it puts
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ5qNjeID_M[/video]

Insted of

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7