MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-es copyright infringements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Some people are just idiots.

He has no skillz so he's got to make him self make feel better by ripping things.

@Jessie ask /b/ for his addie. I'd like to see what happens xD
(2011-02-17, 11:57 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I love how he didn't even change hte "by nano skinners" in the header.

I did notice that, lols.

(2011-02-17, 11:58 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I actually wish I had a small air to ground missile right now, and his address, and his school/university schedule.

If this happened irl I would honestly drop kick someone.

(2011-02-18, 12:00 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Let's do it back at him at least, all original theme makers should take his ripped themes & call it their own, making absolutely no further change to them.

Not even worth my time.

Edit: Sent a DMCA complaint in anyways, people like this deserve no respect in this neck of the woods imo.
This guy needs to l2rip:

http://blixcore.com.ar/index.php
Forgot to say thank you, Pirata. Thank you.
(2011-02-18, 12:42 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Forgot to say thank you, Pirata. Thank you.

Yes, thank you Pirata.
Instead of sending DMCAs why not just send an email to the owner Invanit asking him to take down the themes?
Not particularly interested in dealing with people who don't show me (and several others) at least some respect.
Are you serious? You won't even talk to him? You guys are going overboard, nobody thought to ask him to take them down. Maybe he would comply.
Dead serious. You rip my themes, you feel my shoe. Aside from that, perhaps if this was a personal thing (ie. only one theme from me), maybe - but 7 ripped themes? Bullcrap. Pirata reuqested & got his removed, but oh looky, the rest are still there. If the person didn't get the message after the first time, too bad, so sad.
And so you're sending a DMCA to sure show him a thing or two? This is beyond stupid, especially when HostGator is going to side with its paying customer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9